Bf Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bf Generation

A new generation in the BF community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greatest raid you've taken.... y0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Private
Ray

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Greatest raid you've taken.... y0 Empty
PostSubject: Greatest raid you've taken.... y0   Greatest raid you've taken.... y0 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 12:48 pm

lol
okay, intense raid today, 8 on me, i was the only purple in. just turned general after killing pacific waves 2 he was 15 at the time. soon i'm full, the mob comes and we're fighting in the top corner. i pull through, fill while being raided, and get good points off of pw2 and some other red colonels. the only rank under colonel was kylemac and he was a lieutenant. after 7 minutes and completely wiping out the fuel in the top corner, we move to the bottom right. after about another 5 minutes of fighting, we go to the left side, completely filled with fuel. i get more and more poitns, pw2 is havin the time of his life lol. he gets about 20k. after those 15 minutes of emptyin the left, we go to the middle, but i happen to miss tele, had 10 shields left, went from 60 ers to 8, filled about 20 on the way, so i lost about 70. duals, shot about 100, lost about 130 shields after filling those at random spots on the way. PW2 got the kill in the end, fought so long that he passed coondoggy dog for 14th. greatest raid of my life, 30 minutes long, 8 on 1. sooo fun. general number was 151
Back to top Go down
Josh
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Greatest raid you've taken.... y0   Greatest raid you've taken.... y0 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:03 pm

Idk it don't matter bout the # of people as much as the skill. The best one I took lately though was probably like 6vs1. I was on flea and there were 6 blues on me after bout 15 mins though jonny came in so it wasn't that bad. for some reason though I guess the map was wet but it was really easy raid to take and I think everybody who was raiding me was on x5.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Private
Ray

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Greatest raid you've taken.... y0   Greatest raid you've taken.... y0 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 1:23 pm

it's lots of fun too, never knew how being raided was so fun.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Greatest raid you've taken.... y0   Greatest raid you've taken.... y0 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:58 am

I took a 50 man in cas once, emptied and killed 5 of the raiders (who were the whole top 50). Lasted 2 hours before I got all of the rest to qlow.

farao
Back to top Go down
damaGe
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Greatest raid you've taken.... y0   Greatest raid you've taken.... y0 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:56 pm

Jake wrote:
I took a 50 man in cas once, emptied and killed 5 of the raiders (who were the whole top 50). Lasted 2 hours before I got all of the rest to qlow.

farao

cocky slut. Those were bots and they arent that many. Plus, they shot u once and gave up.Razz
Back to top Go down
polar_bear

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Greatest raid you've taken.... y0   Greatest raid you've taken.... y0 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:35 pm

Jake wrote:

farao
damn stole my idea lol
Back to top Go down
damaGe
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Greatest raid you've taken.... y0   Greatest raid you've taken.... y0 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:51 pm

that was me. not u,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest raid you've taken.... y0   Greatest raid you've taken.... y0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest raid you've taken.... y0
Page 1 of 1